4a Salisbury Road
Edinburgh EH16 5AB
The Mikvah was originally opened in 1932 but has since been twice renovated providing modern facilities but retaining the character of the original with beautiful stained glass windows.
Ladies are invited to use our facilities and a minimum donation of £15 is suggested.
Contact Jackie Taylor to make an appointment on 0773 429 1836 or [email protected] Please give 48 hours notice.